Monday, January 14, 2008

Hey family. I just want to start out by congratulating all of you for doig well on your goals, specifcally Britta and Mother. As for my own, lately I've been getting a lot of comments about my ever increasingly tight pant waists. I've been told that i eat a lot... a lot a lot. Well ok, so this week i ran twice but by even bigger goal is to not eat that second plate of lasagna, not eat that second tangerine ice cream float, etc etc. I've never had to restrain myself before so its a little bit of a foreign concept. I dont entirely blame myself though because i do remember having to ask permission for any food item back as a young'n in pheonix, so much so that it drove me to raid the sugar and flour supplies in the pantry. I think mom once found me with hands and face encrusted with sugar.

As for other goals so far i'm keeping up with my homework after a week of classes. Also my companion and I have gotten a head start on January Home Teaching. I've been reading every day though by goal to study with Preach My Gospel has not yet been realized. I am also working on getting out of just a little debt. I also am applying for internships this summer. I just found out some information and got some letters of recommendation so I'm progressing academically somewhat. Well thats all for me, good job and good luck to everybody, have a great week!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Way to go Eric! We are all proud of you. I knew you would find an internship and no one REALLY needs two Tangerine ice cream floats, do they? Keep up the good work exercising and I will get on the treadmill also!

Britta said...

Good job Bro! Way to work on your goals!