Well Hello family! It's seems to have been awhile since anyone has written so I'd like to spread some encouraging words. First congrats to all on their goals and the progress they have made, I hope everyone is still chugging along and hasn't given up yet. I am actually more motivated than ever in regards to my goals. This last week I went to the gym three times! Yay! And I've made a schedule for myself so I always know when I'm going and then I can throw in extra times as is convenient. The results have been good too. I definitely have more energy and I've lost 3-4 pounds (I can't tell exactly, my scale is kind of messed up) last week!
Another great thing that has been helping me is this institute class I've been taking. It's called The Gospel and the Productive Life. It's great. We talk about setting specific goals in different areas of our life and how to go about accomplishing them through gospel principles. Last week we started talking about financial goals. The class also goes into relationships, careers, education, physical, and spiritual. I think it's the perfect class for me right now and it's really motivating me to make some changes and work towards my goals.
Anyway, that's all for now. Just so you know, you guys are all WAY cooler than me so I know you will be able to do amazing things if you work towards them (you already do!) so let me know what you're up to...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good going Britta. One of the new new younger couples in the ward, gave a really good talk about balance in your life ( I believe there was a article about that in one of the recent Ensigns). Many of the things you mentioned she talked about. Keep up the good work.
Just incase it makes you feel better that you are not here, the current temp. is -17 and the windchill factor is 44 BELOW ZERO!!!
Love Dad
Good going Britta! I am so proud of you! Keep up the good work! As the Flylady says "Babysteps, Babysteps!" That institute class sounds really great. I wish we could do things like that here. I really miss it a lot.
Love you and keep taking small steps. You will make big changes in the long run!
Mom
Post a Comment