That's awesome Mom! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween. :)
Ridiculous, all very ridiculous. Wish I could have been there to see it in person, I especially want some of that snake sandwich. I've never seen the ghost before. Where did that come from and can I see a closer up picture of it?
No you can't. It's all put away. The ghost has been there for several years. Sorry you missed it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That's awesome Mom! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween. :)
Ridiculous, all very ridiculous. Wish I could have been there to see it in person, I especially want some of that snake sandwich. I've never seen the ghost before. Where did that come from and can I see a closer up picture of it?
No you can't. It's all put away. The ghost has been there for several years. Sorry you missed it!
Post a Comment