Hey mom!
thanks so much for sending the package! Im sorry it was so heavy! I shouldnt have asked you to send so much. I hope it wasnt super expensive.
All I know about leaving is that I leave on Tuesday, and there is a huge group going to my mission of both nortes and latinos, so i dont know how we get there or what we do or anything really. sorry I cant give you more info! Oh and I have only had one companion so far. Hermana Bates, and she is from wyoming. she isnt going to my mission though.
And yes, for exercise we are with elders and latinos. about half of the people in the CCM work out at the same time as me and my district.
Im so glad things are going good with Reesy and Dave! Im sad though cuz I wish I could know more about him. I will admit its a lot harder then i thought to be away, i just feel like im missing everything! But I am happy for her.
Thats crazy about all the stuff happening at the store! Im sorry its been so hard mom! that is really terrible. I hope that you will be able to find some good employees soon. And im sorry you had to fire that lady, that would be hard. what is going on with the hardware store! have you found someone to manage it or do you know what you are going to do?
oh and I did get one letter from dad, i dont know what happened to the other one. i missed one from reesy once too. sometimes i think some get lost when they print them off when i have so many, just because when you guys send a talk or something it will take up 5 or 6 letters sometimes. im not sure if thats the reason or not, it might just be the unorganized latinos around here. anyways, i did get one so let him know. and thanks dad :)
I have no idea how the money thing works either. i was wondering about that, but i guess i will just have to wait until tuesday for my mission president to tell us. so im pretty sure all my bites turned out to be mosquito bites. apparently i just have a really bad reaction to them here, cuz ive gotten some more since then. i am just going to have to be really careful while i am here, cuz they get really itchy and kinda swell, but dont worry if i wear bug spray and stuff i will be fine.
So Cody is there now? How is he? I hope he will be ok in Sidney for the summer! Tell him hi for me! Whats it like having him the house?
So, this week. Lets see, well I got a dearelder from Matt, so that was great. It wasnt very long though cuz he said he is sending me a real letter in the mail, so i just have to be patient haha. but im nervous cuz i dont know if it will get here before i leave, but they said they will forward our mail to our missions so i might just have to wait an extra long time but i guess thats ok. But it was really great to hear from him. We went proselyting again this week, but without latinos. it was definitely better then last time, but i still cant understand what people are saying when they start to talk a lot. it also made me nervous cuz we only did it for 2 hours, but it felt like a long time, so im nervous about having to do it all the time in the field and that it will go by slow. im all done with classes now, we had infield orientation all day yesterday, and im not sure what we are doing on monday. But i am definitely starting to get really nervous about leaving. I know i am not ready and im just scared about my companion and not being able to talk to anybody or even know what the heck is going on. so im trying to prepare myself for it so i wont freak out when i get there. i almost got to meet my mission president this week cuz they were all coming for a conference thing and they were going to talk to us while they were here. everyone got so excited, but then at the last minute they told us the presidents wouldnt have time, so we were all so sad! but is ok, i get to meet him in a couple days. Anyways, everything is pretty good. i just need to try to pack and get ready to go in the next couple days. I am just getting really nervous about everything. I hope i can learn to love it for real, cuz right now i dont really understand why everyone loves their mission so much, but i just hope that once i am actually in the field i will love it as much as everyone else.
Anyways, I love you mom. I miss you guys so much! Im excited that I get to leave the CCM but I am just so nervous, but I am trying not to be and to just have faith that it will be ok. Thanks for all your prayers! I am praying for all of you guys too. I love you all so much! And dont worry I promise I am doing good. Love You!
Jessie
No comments:
Post a Comment