Thursday, May 1, 2008

shameless



So I am afraid that what I am about to write has nothing do to with my resolutions for the year, dreams for the future, or memoirs of the past. It is a shameless brag in my amazing culinary feats. My beautiful plum cake, eaten by so many of our esteemed members of the family who can attest to it's beauty, tastiness and downright awesomeness. Now I know what you're thinking, a plum cake huh? That sounds healthy, fruity and lacking in dessert necessities such as butter and large quantities of sugar, can it really be that good? And I say to you, yes, yes it can. It may even be better than my wheat chocolate chip cookies - from which I swear I can feel myself getting healthier the more I eat. (That was just another shameless plug for my other incredible edible accomplishments. - here's another - check out my other blog, The Saturday Lunch Club)

Well, pretty much that's just my random post about nothing but stuff to eat. Good times.

2 comments:

Britta said...

I have to agree. That plum cake was not only visually stunning but also magically delicious! Yay to Reese for her culinary prowess! Mmmm...I want another piece...

Kristine said...

I want some too. . .